You are here
Free Lunch & Learn Seminar with Simpleware and SIMULIA, Jan 17th, CA
Date / Time: Tuesday, January 17, 2017 / 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Venue: Dassault Systemes | 3979 Freedom Circle, Suite 750 | Santa Clara, CA 95054-1249
Fee: The workshop is free, but pre-registration is required as seats are limited.
Who should attend
This lunch & learn seminar is aimed at those interested in 3D reconstruction from image data (as obtained from CT, FIB-SEM, MRI etc.) to generate models for visualization, measurement, and/or simulation in Abaqus.
During this session you will learn the basics of using Simpleware software, including:
- Importing and working with different types of 3D image data
- Visualizing and segmenting data to identify regions of interest
- Measuring and analyzing images (dimensions, porosity statistics…)
- Generating high-quality meshes for import and simulation in Abaqus
- Typical workflows and applications for using 3D image data
10:00 Welcome & Introduction Nuno Rebelo PhD
General Manager at Dassault Systemes Simulia Western Region
10:15 Simpleware Overview Kerim Genc PhD
Simpleware Technical Sales Manager at Synopsys
11:15 Hands-on Demo Thomas Spirka PhD
Simpleware Field Application Engineer at Synopsys
12:00 Lunch & Discussion
01:00 Free Hands-On Time
03:00 Workshop Ends, but availablity for one-on-one training afterwards depending on need
The workshop is free, but pre-registration is required as seats are limited.