You are here
Webinar - Scripting: Automating Workflows in Simpleware ScanIP, Feb 8 & 9 2017
Date: Wednesday, February 8 & Thursday, February 9, 2017
Time: Wednesday - 9:00 am PST (West Coast) / 12:00 pm EST (East Coast) / 5:00 pm GMT (UK) / 6:00 pm CET (Europe)
Thursday - 8:00 am GMT (UK) / 9:00 am CET (Europe) / 1:30 pm IST (India) / 7:00 pm AEDT (East Australia)
This webinar will cover scripting in ScanIP to achieve better automation of repetitive tasks and show how ScanIP can be augmented for specific workflows with small scripts.
Topics covered include:
- [Python] Automation of simple workflows through macro recording, then modifying the macros and extending the Ribbon
- [Python] Using scripts to optimize inputs to a filter to achieve a precise response
- [Python] Batch processing of data to achieve many similar results
- [C#] Using statistical values of the data to influence filter parameters
- [C#] Quick Example: Extending ScanIP with a custom GUI
This webinar is aimed at people with some background in Python or other programming languages hoping to apply it to ScanIP, or for users hoping to leverage ScanIP scripting with minimal knowledge.
Steve Cockram (Application Engineer, Synopsys Simpleware Group)
Steve joined the Simpleware Support team in 2012. Steve holds a MMath from the University of Exeter with specialism in computational analysis techniques.