You are here
Fluids (ISSN 2311-5521) Open Access Journal - Published by MDPI
Fluids (ISSN 2311-5521) is an international, open access journal on all aspects of fluids, especially fluid mechanics. It is published quarterly online by MDPI. Fluids provides an advanced forum for studies on fluid dynamic theory and its applications, and fluid simulation, modeling and experimentation in chemical, physical and biological processes. Our aim is to publish state-of-the-art papers, including original research papers, reviews, case reports, as well as technical notes and meeting reports. There is no restriction on the length of the papers. The full experimental details must be provided so that the results can be reproduced.
- Open Access - free for readers, free publication for well-prepared manuscripts submitted in 2017.
- High visibility: Indexed in INSPEC (IET) from Vol. 2.
- Rapid publication: manuscripts are peer-reviewed and a first decision provided to authors approximately 31 days after submission; acceptance to publication is undertaken in 8 days (median values for papers published in this journal in 2016).
Fluids covering but not limited to the following fields:
- Thermodynamic equilibrium
- Multiphase flow
- Reaction flows/kinetics
- Mass transfer
- Heat transfer
- Newtonian and non-Newtonian fluids
- Supercritical fluids
- Computational and experimental fluid mechanics
- Flow chemistry
- Complex fluid engineering
- Biofluid mechanics
Read publications in Fluids: http://www.mdpi.com/journal/fluids
You may visit the *Instructions for Authors* before submitting your paper: http://www.mdpi.com/journal/fluids/instructions
Once your manuscript is ready, please kindly submit it through our on-line manuscript submission and editorial system at:
In case you have any questions, please email to email@example.com.