You are here
Micromachines (ISSN 2072-666X, Impact Factor: 1.295) Open Access Journal - Published by MDPI
Micromachines (ISSN 2072-666X) is an open access journal on the technology and science of micro-scale machines and micromachinery, published monthly online by MDPI.
- Open Access - free for readers, with publishing fees paid by authors or their institutions.
- High visibility: indexed by the Science Citation Index Expanded (Web of Science), Ei Compendex, Scopus and other databases.
- Rapid publication: manuscripts are peer-reviewed and a first decision provided to authors approximately 23 days after submission; acceptance to publication is undertaken in 7 days (median values for papers published in this journal in 2016).
- Testimonials: See what our authors say about Micromachines
Impact Factor: 1.295 (2015) ; 5-Year Impact Factor: 1.860 (2015)
This journal seeks and encourages submission on significant and original works related to all aspects of micro/nano-scaled structures, devices, systems as well as related micro- and nanotechnology from fundamental research to applications. The scope includes, but is not limited to, the following topics:
- Fundamental micro/nanoscale and multiphysics phenomena leading to novel applications
- Fundamentals of Micro Electro Mechanical Systems (MEMS) and Nano Electro Mechanical Systems (NEMS)
- Silicon and other advanced materials for MEMS and NEMS
- Micro/nano fabrication and manufacturing technologies: Deposition, lithography, patterning, etching, surface micromachining, bulk micromachining, laser fabrication, 3D printing, self-assembly and other new micro/nano fabrication technologies
- MEMS and NEMS: BioMEMS, Optical MEMS, Power MEMS, RF MEMS, nanophotonics, energy harvesting, micro batteries, microtransducers, microactuators, microsensors, etc.
- Lab-on-a-Chip (LOC): microfluidics, nanofluidics, optofluidics, acoustofluidics, magnetofluidics, microarrays, microreactors as well as their system integration
- Other micro/nano-scaled devices and systems: biomedical microdevices, stretchable electronics, microrobotics, etc.
- Applications of micromachines in chemistry, biology, medical sciences, energy and environmental sciences, etc.
Read recent publications in Micromachines: http://www.mdpi.com/journal/micromachines
You may visit the *Instructions for Authors* before submitting your paper: http://www.mdpi.com/journal/micromachines/instructions
Once your manuscript is ready, please kindly submit it through our on-line manuscript submission and editorial system at:
In case you have any questions, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.