Revision of How do I post a blog entry? from Thu, 2008-06-19 18:24
The revisions let you track differences between multiple versions of a post.
Everyone can register for a free account on iMechanica and post anything of interest to mechanicians. Posting a blog entry is like sending an email:
- Log in
- Click "Post new blog entry" at the top left corner of iMechanica
- Write a title
- Choose a channel in the header of iMechanica. (This step is important if you are posting an adverstisement of a job or a conference.)
- Write a body of text
- Attach a file (if you have one)
- Click "Submit"
The rest is optional. For example, the following topics might be of interest:
- add tags
- make hyperlinks
- paste a Word file into your blog and make it look nice,
- add images
- add equations
- cite articles in journals
- embed a video
Follow a similar procedure to
- Most journals permit authors to post self-prepared preprints. You can also quickly find permission of any particular journal.
- write a blog entry offline using Windows Live Writer
- what happens after you post a blog entry.