Revision of Ask iMechanicia from Tue, 2006-11-21 02:37
The revisions let you track differences between multiple versions of a post.
Ask a question
If you have a question about iMechanica or about mechanics, you can first use the search form at the upper right corner of iMechanica. If you cannot find the answer, you can ask a question by posting a new forum topic. (Before posting a question, you need to register for a free account.) In the initial experiment, iMechanica offers 5 forums:
- Ask iMechanica (default)
- Computational Mechanics Forum
- Experimental Mechanics Forum
- Biomechanics Forum
- Integrated Structures Forum
More forums will be added as demand arises.
Contact another iMechanician by email
Not every iMechanician accepts emails, but some do.
- When you are reading a post, and would like to contact the author, click her name or her photo, and you will land on her profile. Click the tab "contact".
- If you would like to contact an iMechanician, but he has not posted, you can search his name. Click the tab "users", and then click his name. You will land on his profile. Click the tab "contact".
- See the list of moderators.
- Zhigang Suo, 617-495-3789, email@example.com, Skype: zhigangsuo
- Teng Li, 301-405-0364, LiT@umd.edu, Skype: DrTengLi