Revision of Contact iMechanicia from Wed, 2006-12-13 18:30
The revisions let you track differences between multiple versions of a post.
Ask a question
If you have a question about iMechanica or about mechanics, you can first use the search form at the upper right corner of iMechanica. If you cannot find the answer, please register for a free account and then login. you can post the question in a forum. A fellow iMechanician will be happy to answer your question.
Contact an iMechanician by email
Not every iMechanician accepts emails, but some do.
- When you are reading a post, and would like to contact the author, click her name or her photo, and you will land on her profile. Click the tab "contact".
- If you would like to contact an iMechanician, but he has not posted, you can search his name.
- See the list of moderators.
- Zhigang Suo, 617-495-3789, firstname.lastname@example.org, Skype: zhigangsuo
- Teng Li, 301-405-0364, LiT@umd.edu, Skype: DrTengLi
Contact information technologists