FEM developer job opportunity
Scientific Forming Technologies Corporation (SFTC) is currently looking for several self-motivated and talented individuals to further develop its Finite Element based software product DEFORM™. Please visit www.deform.com for more details. Ph.D in Engineering with strong background in mechanics, material science, or manufacturing processes, and programming experience (FORTRAN under Windows or UNIX environment), and excellent problem solving skills are highly desirable. Candidate should have working experiences in some of the following areas:
- Large deformation in rigid-plastic, elasto-plastic, or elasto-visco-plastic material modeling,
- Computational material modeling, including phase transformation, precipitation, recrystallization, etc.
- Propbability and Statitiscits;
- mesh generation,
- Updated Lagrangian and ALE method
- Parallel computing, domain decomposition, Multi-grid method, and
- Metal forming, heat treatment, metal cutting related applications.
If you are a self-motivated, highly-driven individual, fax, mail or e-mail your resume for consideration to:
Scientific Forming Technologies Corp.
2545 Farmers Dr. Suite 200
Columbus, OH 43225
Fax: (614) 451-8325 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org